Monday, November 30, 2009

School Thanksgiving Feast












Aaris had a Thanksgiving Feast at her school on Tuesday, Nov. 24. The kids all had a great time because they all worked at making the feast. I went up to the school that morning to help them all cut their fruit for their fruit salad themselves. They also helped to make the pumpkin muffins and cranberry sauce in class that day. That week the kids had all made both an Indian costume (or as Aaris tells me..."They are now called Native Americans") and Pilgrim costume. Aaris chose to wear her Indian costume. She had worked hard on the pattern on her head-dress. The tables at the feast were decorated with handmade hand-print place mats that each kid had decorated themselves. It was so much fun to see Aaris interact with all of her classmates. I am so thankful that God blessed Aaris with health, talent, and most of all faith. And I thank God for blessing us with Aaris.

1 comment:

Hattie said...

So cute! I still can't believe she is in school!