On Thursday, April 8, 2010 my newest niece, Charlotte Ruth Fowler, was born at 5:08 pm. She weighed 8lbs and was 19.5 inches long. She has the cutest chubby cheeks and a good head of hair for being a blonde. Her hair is also pretty wavy, so I'm guessing it grows in curly. My little sis, Hattie, was a trooper and was able to not have a C-section. Since Charlotte waited until the very last minute to drop and be born, she has the most perfect round head. I really appreciate everyone letting me be a baby hog since I had to leave the next day to get back to my own kiddos. Mark, my brother-in-law, was the best protective daddy. He stepped up and made sure she was completely taken care of. I'm so excited to see the little angel I know Charlotte will grow up to be.
(P.S. A huge thanks to Briana, Alyssa, Poppy, Dawn, and Robin for handling my kids so I could be with my sister.)
(P.S. A huge thanks to Briana, Alyssa, Poppy, Dawn, and Robin for handling my kids so I could be with my sister.)







4 comments:
Congratulations! She is a beauty!
she is beautiful jessica!! i am loving those chub cheeks. Give our congrats to your sister and her hubs.
She is adorable! So glad you got to be there. What a special moment.
She is so sweet! I"m very thankful you got to be there with her on such a special day!
Post a Comment