Sunday, May 9, 2010

First Annual Mother/Daughter Banquet

The first weekend in May Aaris and I attended our church's Mother/Daughter banquet.  It was catered by Kerby Lane and they made their famous pancakes for us.  YUM!  The tables were decorated so beautifully.  One of Aaris's many precious friends at church, Sarah Poppe, set at our table and made the event even more memorable.  We were provided fun activities to do like princess identification games, 'How well do you know your mother/daughter' questionnaires, and conversation 'get to know each other better' flip cards.    My favorite part was getting to honor what I loved about Aaris and what she loved about me on the microphone to everyone.  Oh, how I want to shout my love for her to the world and let everyone know how privileged I am that God made me her mommy!

5 comments:

Ronda said...

great pictures, you are both so beautiful!

Hattie said...

Those pictures are fabulous! I'm so glad you had a great time together.

Chera said...

What a special time! Y'all are beautiful!

The Nash Family said...

Awesome pics, glad your day was special.

Casey said...

Like mother like daughter - both gorgeous!