We like to set time aside to sit down as our own little family of 5 to exchange Christmas gifts. I love this time. I really see my kid's spirits of excitement for each other come out. I am still amazed that the favorite gifts every year seem to be the Dollar Tree store gifts that they buy for each other and us with their own money. I also like that the gifts I get them on Craigslist, garage sales, or consignment stores are huge hits. It was REALLY hard to narrow down the pictures because they all have so much character and personality. They really do tell a story of the joy.
Aaris started reading her new books as soon as she opened them
Skylyn needed no help this year opening gifts
I adore Aaron for expressing so much thankfulness for his gifts.
Titus wants me to smell the gift he bought me
I gave Aaris a China Tea Set I received for Christmas when I was 5 years old. It was a joy to pass it on to her to treasure and enjoy as well!
Aaris painted a ceramic piggy bank for Skylyn for Christmas (she had done the same for Titus on his 3rd birthday)




No comments:
Post a Comment