Thursday, October 18, 2007

ZOO












On Monday of this week, a few moms and kids from our church's young families class went down to the San Antonio Zoo for a fun day trip. It was really hot, but the kids didn't seem to notice (I on the other hand will wear shorts next time). Aaris got an opportunity to play with another 3 year old girl outside of our church building...that doesn't happen very often. And, one of the ladies brought her sweet neighbor to join us. Her name was Kim and she had a 7 month old boy, Dave, and a 3 year old named Paul who had a great time with Aaris and Meredith as well. Titus really enjoyed watching all the animals. He really likes to point at all of them and grin. After awhile he got tired of being left out of the action down in his stroller, so I had to carry him in my chest baby carrier. Aaris's favorite part was the reptile house and seeing all of the snakes. She practically begged me to go back to the bug house that we missed, but we really did run out of time. I guess we might have to go back just for that next time. It really is an amazing zoo and I hope to return many times with the kids for even more great memories. Thanks to all of you that came. It's always more fun to enjoy things with our friends.

3 comments:

myra said...

I LOVE the San Antonio Zoo and cannot wait to take Morgandy sometime. Glad you had a great trip!

LJ said...

So sad we missed out on the trip with friends. Looks like you had lots of fun!

jonna said...

Looks like you guys all had a great time!!