Monday, October 22, 2007

Jack-O-Lantern



We ended up having to take the kids to an after-hours clinic on Sunday. Aaris has a double ear infection and Titus had a very yucky sounding cough, but only has a cold thank goodness. So the rest of the day was devoted to napping and nursing my babies back to good health. Titus went to bed early, so Aaris and I decided to carve a jack-o-lantern. She had a blast and was a very good supervisor. She would have nothing to do with helping me gut the pumpkin. She is very proud of her happy jack-0-lantern that still looks "just a little bit scary". :)

5 comments:

Beth Hames said...

That's an impressive carving job. I hope everyone is feeling better...

Briana said...

Very groovey pumpkin! I hope the kids feel better soon!

LJ said...

Great job on Mr. Pumpkin! Love his happy eyes... or perhaps, HER happy eyes? We still need to carve our pumpkin. Hope everyone is starting to feel better :)

jonna said...

Great job carving...Hope the kids are back to health!

simply fabulous said...

Great Pumpkin!!!!!! Good Job!