Every day when Titus wakes up from his afternoon nap he gets a yogurt cup to eat. Usually he is a very clean eater and actually prefers to eat everything with silverware. This afternoon after getting him in his highchair I received a call and Titus and Aaris were being loud while having their snack and watching Veggie Tales, so I went and sat on the stairs to finish my conversion. When I returned to the kitchen I found Titus rubbing his yogurt in his hair. What he didn't eat of the yogurt cup he had first poured on his highchair tray and then started to smear it all in his hair. He was so proud of himself with the biggest grin on his face which made my initial reaction one not of character for me when facing a mess...pure, uncontrollable laughter. It was just so funny to see in person. I don't know though, he might have found the next big thing in hair products. After rinsing it out with water his hair was smooth, smelt pretty, but also held his style very well.
1 week ago




7 comments:
Titus could be on to something with a new product!!! Looks good...taste good...can't beat that!!
Lena did the same thing with ketchup right before Christmas. That really makes the hair stand up.
Haha. That's hilarious. I love that it made his hair smell and look nice. I think I might need to try that beauty trick...
That is SO funny!!
Hummm, I will have to keep that in mind! Your two are the cutest!
There is just something about kids and putting stuff in their hair! I remember April Cogburn posting about Lena putting ketchup in hers! :)
That's totally cute!
Post a Comment