Friday, May 2, 2008

Crowe's Nest Farm

Okay, so I finally have broken down and decided to let Aaris get out and around kids for the sake of our sanity. I have just about hit my limit on what we can all do at home all day long, every day, with the exception of a doctor's appointment or a run to the grocery store. I truly hope that Aaris will be okay and not get sick. Aaris did say as we were leaving the farm that she didn't feel good and she did continue to say it tonight, but has shown no symptoms like loss of appetite, or fever, so let's just pray that I didn't make a bad decision to let her go.

A group of ladies and their kids from the South Care Group all got together and went to a place called the Crowe's Nest Farm. It's a little educational farm outside of Austin that helps save neglected animals and uses them to teach kids all about the farm life and wildlife. We had a picnic lunch there before we headed off for a milking demonstration, a hayride, and walking tour of the farm. The kids really, really loved it!!!

3 comments:

Briana said...

What a brave mamma! I am sure Aaris loved and appreciated it.

Beth Hames said...

Wow! Your pictures are fantastic. It was a fun day and I'm so glad Aaris (and you and Titus) could come!

Marian said...

My favorite picture is the one of Aaris and Titus from the back standing on the fence!! That would be awesome framed.