Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sucker for a Suit












I am such a sucker for a guy in a suit!!! Every guy looks good all cleaned up and dressed up in a suit. There is just something about it that makes me melt. Aaron still wears a suit or at least a tie to church every Sunday and it still makes my head turn. Titus has now had a suit since he was a newborn. Our dear sweet friends the Howe's (Tiffeny specifically) handmade Titus a suit when he was still just in preemie size clothes. Every time I go to a second-hand store I look for suits that I can get Titus. I don't care if they are for when he will be 5 years old. If it's a good looking suit, I'm going to get it for him. I've even broken down 3 times and bought a suit right off the rack at Wal-Mart or Target. Almost every Sunday at church you will spot Titus in some type of suit. And, until he is old enough to be strongly stating his own opinion with valid reason, I can guarantee that Titus will be wearing a suit to church. And, he should even just for his own good, because let me tell you that he could get away with more stuff in a suit because I just find him more irresistible in one. And, actually for right now Titus likes it. When Aaron gets him dressed on Sunday mornings he loves to run into me and start pointing at and showing me everything he's is wearing like his tie, or dress shoes, or belt, or jacket. Hopefully it will just be routine for Titus as he grows up just as it if for Aaron.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

What a cutie!! Yes you should put him in the suits while you can...Cole has hit the age now that he really wants to wear what he wants to wear and he is learning "Brands" from kids at school! Great for me cause now the battles are beginning.

Briana said...

Amen sister! I love me a man in a suit! When I was growing up, my dad and most other men I knew wore one every day, and the really nice ones on Sundays. I just think they make a man look so special. When Matt wears one, it makes my heart melt. Bubba is of the "less clothes is better" mentality though, so it's hard to get him to wear them.

Alyssa said...

Titus has always been the best dressed little boy I have ever seen. He is such a cute little boy already, but in a suit he is adorable!