Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The best part of baking

The kids always like to help me cook and bake. Well, bake better because it's always better than my cooking. :) They got to do a lot of it the weekend of Aaris's birthday because of all the cakes and cookies we made. Titus had never really enjoyed the fruits of labor (a.k.a. licking the bowl of extra batter) like Aaris has, but he decided he liked it right away. The only sad note in all of this is that I use to be able to enjoy the bowl all by myself and now I have to share the 'goods'.



2 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh, what fun! I am always impressed with how efficiently you use your time with your kids!

Whitney said...

Too funny! Love your comment about having to share! :) I hadn't thought about that!

Oh, and Happy Belated Anniversary!