1 week ago
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
House on the Market
We worked tirelessly for a week and a half to get our house ready to put on the market to sell. We would like to see if it is possible to move up to north Austin since that is where Aaron is working and where our church is located. We spent several days packing up stuff from every room in the house to "stage" it for buyers. I literally went through every closet and drawer in the house as well, so that if a potential buyer opened it, it would look nice. We then spent almost a week completing all of those home repairs and improvements we had always intended on getting to. Our house looks better than ever and it feels so good to look around and feel proud of where we call home. If you would like to see our for now flawless home for sell, you can go to http://www.austinhomesearch.com/Search/Details.aspx?li=48816&or=1&cp=1# and then click on the Virtual Tour icon to see pictures of every room in our house and also see panoramics of the front and back yard and living room. Please pray for us and the sell of our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I do pray yours goes much faster than ours, as we can't wait for you to live closer! :)
I'm happy for you, but it will not be the same without you guys 3 minutes away from us. We'll miss you all dearly!
Good luck with the house sale! I hope it goes quickly. I know it's stressful to keep the house staged for a long time with 2 kids! We'll enjoy having you up in our part of town. Wells Branch is a happenin' kid friendly place, btw!
Post a Comment