Today we had our ultrasound for our third little baby. And after having both the assistant and the doctor look and check, it appears as if we are going to be having another girl. Yes, I said girl. I have to keep saying it because I was 99% sure it was going to be a boy. Aaris is really excited. I think she will be a very loving and helpful big sister. And, Titus, well, I hope he will follow Aaris's lead. I had a boy name picked out, but not a single idea for a girl. So, my search must begin. Also, if anyone out there has baby girl clothes they wouldn't mind passing down, we would love to borrow them. I have boxes of baby girl clothes in my attic, but they are for a summer baby. Anyone planning on having a girl in the summer time? Anyway, I also am 21 weeks (5 months) along now and needed to take another belly shot, so I included that as well. Oh, and I get to see our baby girl again in another 3 weeks. Since Aaris had heart problems they want to do a complete in-depth heart scanning and ultrasound at 24 weeks. The doctor said we can confirm that it's still a girl then as well. I think he could tell that I was still in shock and having a hard time being convinced that it was not a boy. Overall, I'm just thrilled that everything checked out well and right on track today. Thank You God for blessing us with another angel from heaven. (Oh, and in the ultrasound picture above, yes, those are her LEGS, fully extended, stretched out straight over her head! lol)
1 day ago




19 comments:
I love little girls...another princess in your household!! Congrats!
Congratulations!! Well we know that you make a pretty little girl!
-Tanya
Yea! It's fun to imagine having another little girl in the gang. Congratulations!!
Congrats! I am so happy for ya'll!
Congrats on your little girl! I understand the shock. We had a boy name all picked out too and still to this day don't have a girl name. Hailey wasn't as excited as Aaris is though, it took me weeks to convince her that having a sister is going to be okay.
Yea for a little baby girl! I can't wait to spoil her!
Congratulations on another girl! Sorry that I can't help you with the girl clothes =)
Congrats! I have baby girl clothes out on loan right now (from my November baby) so if I get them back in time I'll send them your way.
You know, Marian is a beautiful little girl's name...... :)
I knew it! I thought it was a girl all along, but recently I started guessing wrong, so I decided to stay quiet about my guess! Congrats....glad little Dennington #3 is healthy!
So happy to hear of your news. I'm no help with the girl clothes either! You all will be in our prayers over the coming months.
Hi there, I'm Rebekah, a high school friend of Aaron and Alan. I've sort of been reading your blog in silence/lurk mode, my apologies for not congratulating you earlier! :0)
I have a bunch of really sweet baby girl clothes from my daughter who was a late November baby. I'm not sure if we have the same style, but I would love to send them your way if you'd like them!
If you would, please send me an email with your address and I'll get them to you ASAP. :0) rebekah_hammett at yahoo dot com.
Congratulations again! <3
Congratulations! We're excited for you and it will be great to have another girl around!
You are such a copycat! Girl-boy-girl. But that's okay. I had a January girl, so I should have some cold weather cute stuff for you. :)
I'm SO out of the loop because I didn't know you were pregnant! CONGRATS! Another little girl- how fun!!
Awesome! Congratulations! Kari and I can't imagine having a third child, but we wish you guys all the luck in the world. We're really looking forward to spending some time with you in a few weeks!
Jason
Since Lena was a december baby, I have a lot of baby girl clothes for winter. I can let you borrow them. Of course, Lena started out in 0-3 mo., so I don't have any newborn, but you are welcome to borrow any of Lena's that we have.
Congratulations my dear! You are always so right that God knows what he's doing. I love your encouraging words, Jessica. Take care!
YAY! We love to buy pink things! Congratulations, we are excited for your family!!
Post a Comment