1 week ago
Friday, August 8, 2008
First haircut...okay, trim, really
On Monday, July 28, I took Aaris to Great Clips to get her first haircut. One of the hairstylists there goes to my Mom and Dad's church. I told her that I like Aaris having long hair, but that I needed the damaged, uneven parts cut off. Aaris was VERY excited and had been talking about this for months. Yes, that's how long it took me because I just love her long hair. Not very much length came off, but it's healthier and even. Aaris then got her hair dried with a hairdryer for the first time. Her hair looked so pretty all blown out straight. So, it wasn't much of a cut, but it was the official first time.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She looks so grown up with her hair all straightened!
It looks beautiful! Was it the Great Clips down on Wm Cannon? LMK who did it.
Post a Comment