Sunday, September 28, 2008

Titus's 2 Year Check-Up





Since I don't have time to scrapbook like I would like, I am using this blog as my own personal substitute for that sometimes. So, apologies for this blog and the sole purpose of it being for my own records.

Titus went in on Monday, Sept. 22, for his 2 year check up. He did so wonderful. The doctor kept saying that she couldn't believe how great he was doing, especially for only being two. He weighed in at 23 lbs which is around the 5% range. His height was 32 1/4 which is in the 5-10% range and his head was in the 25-50% range. I felt absolutely horrible when he got two of his vaccine shots because he was not expecting them. He had been such a good boy and I felt like he didn't understand why he was getting hurt for having been so well. He walked funny for half of the day because he was in pain. We did go to the donut store immediately afterwards, but even that didn't lift his spirits too much. It can be tough being so little sometimes. I absolutely adore him and still think of him as my baby boy. I just can't believe he is already two.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Glad he did so well. I am dreading taking Wyatt for his check-up on Friday. Shots are no fun! I am looking forward to seeing how much he grew though.

Oh, and I love those photos of him. He is such a handsome little boy!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jessica,
You don't know me, but I used to know Aaron in highschool. My name is Sarah Listy. I came across your blog when I did a search. I think your kids are just adorable! I was wondering if possibly I could get your address so I could add your family to my Christmas card list. Aaron would not know me by my married name. He would know me as Sarah Williams. Please feel free to contact me via email at sarahlisty@comcast.net or you can go to my myspace page. Please say "Hi" to Aaron for me.

Sarah Listy : )