My baby sister is going to have a baby!!! I am so very, very excited for her and my brother-in-law!!!! Hattie is going to be such an amazing mother. She is due on Aaris's Holy Heart Anniversary, April 10. She has had two fabulous baby showers that I was honored to attend.
In January my Mom and I hosted a baby shower for Hattie at my parents house. A lot of high school friends showed up along with wonderful women from my parents church. Aaris and Skylyn also attended. Aaris loved being Hattie's little helper with bringing her the gifts to open. I made her a door knocking sign for this shower.
The first weekend in March Hattie's friends from her church in Dallas, Preston Crest, threw her another fantastic shower. So many were able to attend, including many relatives. I've never seen so many amazing gifts. Hattie just beamed with joy, excitement and thankfulness threw them all. They are naming my new niece Charolette Ruth. Charlotte is going to one very stylish little beauty! I made Charolette a littel tutu that matches ones that Aaris and Skylyn also have. Can't wait to see them grow up together.
FLIP FLOPPED
When I was pregnant with Aaris, Hattie helped host a baby shower for me at my mom's house (6 years ago!). Well, now with my sister's first baby I too got to help host a shower for her at my mom's house. Here are the pictures of the roles now reversed:











3 comments:
Thanks Jess! I can't wait to introduce Charlotte to her Aunt Jessica!
Love the comparison!! It's FUN being an aunt especially when it's your sister's child!! :o)
Sweet sisters! It's wonderful that you can return the favor with the baby shower. Charlotte is a beautiful name!
Post a Comment