Saturday, October 9, 2010

12 Year Anniversary

This year Aaron and I celebrated being married for 12 years!  We did our usual, and booked a different Bed and Breakfast in Fredericksburg.  This year's B&B was different because we booked one right outside of town on a ranch were as all the other years we have always stayed in town.  It was a historic home refurbished with so much character.  I find if funny that one of the first things we did when we arrived was take a  3 hour nap.  Then we went into town and ate at our favorite restaurant, Hondos.  Afte rwards we go to the grocery store and buy candy for the DVD movies we watch at our B&B.  (Most times they don't provide breakfast any more and we buy some breakfast muffins, too, but not this time.)  This place was awesome.  The older couple who lives on the ranch as well, homemade us German pancakes, homemade syrup and yummy fruit.  As we ate breakfast we watched our wedding DVD.  Afterwards we went into town to walk Main Street.  I found a really cute shop were I bought almost all the Christmas presents for the ladies in our families.  Then, we headed back to get the kids from my parent's house.  It was only one away night, but that is something we haven't had to ourselves in a couple of years, so it was GREAT!!!






No comments: