All summer long Aaris spoke of how she desired to have her kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Tuxhorn, again for 1st grade. Mrs. Tuxhorn was switching grades and was going to be a 1st grade teacher. I kept telling her that God knew the best teacher for her. At Meet-the-Teacher, Aaris found out that she would have a new teacher, Mrs. Hernandez. I had heard that Mrs. Hernandez could be really hard on her students, so I was worried that she was not only going to be upset that that she didn't get her old teacher but also upset that her new teacher was hard on her. Well, I should trust my own words and God. Aaris is doing wonderfully well in 1st grade!! She loves Mrs. Hernandez. Not long ago she was talking to my chiropractor as I was getting adjusted. Aaris, by her own initiative, brought up this subject. She said that she was so glad that she didn't get her old teacher. She said, "Mrs. Tuxhorn is tough on her students. Mrs. Hernandez is not too easy but not too hard. God really did know who the best teacher would be for me." Again, thank goodness she trusts in my faith in God, and in God himself. I need to have just as much trust in my faith.
Aaris finding her name on the teacher lists
Aaris meeting her teacher for the first time.
finding her desk and getting her supplies ready
saying "hello" to her old teacher
first day of 1st grade
Everyone excited for Aaris's first day
Walking up to school
Walking into class
At her desk
With her best friend who also is in Mrs. Hernandez's class
Aaris with Mrs. Hernandez




1 comment:
She is growing up too quickly. Tell her to stop until I can see her again!
Post a Comment