After the last year of broken-ness, turmoil, and scary faith walking, I was very happy to ring in a new year. Most birthdays I'm sad that one more year has passed, but not this time. I was not just excited to celebrate a new year and a healing path God has placed me on, but also to pay honor to the ashes still fresh from walking through the refining fires I had to go through last year. Thank you God for walking with me another year on this earth and giving me the privilege to experience greater depths of love and admiration for all you have blessed me with - I really have an amazing earthly life. With every breath you let me breath I will not be able to put into words the gratitude and thankfulness I feel towards you for continuing to supply my body with life knowing that so many other's breaths were taken from them today. May I honor you with this year.
Can't believe God picked me to share a life with these 4 amazing people!
Yum - had to scrape off the fried onions and sauce, but still DELICIOUS!
Ate at Saltgrass. Since I'm mainly suppose to eat only meat and veggies, why not enjoy the best meat and veggies I can get - along with the best family of course.
They gave me a free cheesecake, but I'm not allowed to eat it - maybe next year. ;)
This very day I was cleared to eat fruit for the first time in 3 1/2 months. Here I am blowing out a candle in my celebrated bowl of strawberries!
fish face
fish face
fish face
I am one blessed mom!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday to one beautiful lady! What a great family pic.
Post a Comment