Thursday, July 21, 2011

Acutal Birthday Party

We almost always keep the birthday party fun going at our house.  Since we rarely get to have our parties on our actual birthdays, we almost always end up having two celebrations.  I mean, really, how can you pass up planning something special on your ACTUAL birthday?  So, just the family headed to Chuck-E-Cheese and Red Brick Oven for dinner and entertainment. 

Aaron's and my gift to Aaris was something she had requested after reading a book titled the same way: "Yes Day."  So, the concept of the book, and therefore her day, was that no matter what the kids requested the parents had to say "Yes."  Thank goodness I have a girl who would never ask for something that I would say no to.  The only thing she did that was different than normal was that she ate whatever she wanted including sugar.  She's been sugar free for about 5 months so it was a super huge treat for her.  She loved it, and I loved her loving it.







 singing "Head Shoulder Knees and Toes" with Chucky"

 Picking up free tickets thrown by Chucky
 Oh, the simple joy of being able to read her birthday cards all by herself
 New hat from Mamaw and Poppy
 New craft kit from Titus and Skylyn
 Yummy Pizza
 7 Shaped Birthday Cake
 Make your wish
Happy Girl
Can't believe my precious baby girl is 7 years old!

1 comment:

Honey at 2805 said...

What a "sweet" birthday she had! My, time does pass quickly!