Anyone who has been around Titus knows that he is very, very much a mama's boy. Therefore, when we had lunch with my brother, Jeremy, one last time on Sunday before he went back home from a weekend visit, I was very shocked at what I witnessed. Titus completely relaxed when he was handed off to Jeremy. He just laid his head on Jeremy's shoulder and stayed that way until we had to put him in the car to leave. I know that Titus is usually not so trusting, so it was exciting to see him do it anyway.
1 week ago





2 comments:
Maybe that shows how Titus is growing up, or maybe it shows that despite some obvious differences, he can tell a familial link between mom and mom's brother. Either way, it's good to see.
Your kids sure are growing up beautifully. I hope we all can get together soon.
Jason
How come I didn't know about this blog?!?! Great pics...
Post a Comment