Tonight we played outside after Aaron got home. Aaris decided to show us how baseball players hit the ball. This usually lasts about 2-3 swings. Well, tonight it lasted about 100. She just kept going and going. She was very upset when I made her finally stop so we could go in for baths. Of course I'm her mom and very biased, but I must say that she was very good. I played softball two seasons and tried my hardest to get walked every time up to bat because I just really was not good at it. It really is one of my least favorite sports to watch because the pace it too slow... frankly, I'm just not the most patient person (really praying about that these days). But, if she keeps this up, I just might have to enjoy it anyway. :)
(These pictures are definitely worth clicking on and enlarging...her expressions are too cute)




3 comments:
I love that she's playing baseball in her cutie-pie sandals.
She is so sweet! Maybe she'll make a fortune playing professionally and she can support her parents through retirement...
Swing for the fence Aaris! Look how much she has grown in the past year. Her "big sis" shirt (which I'm sure she still adores) is getting small. . . too cute!
Post a Comment