Saturday, September 29, 2007

Two of a kind


The other day I decided that I should try to take a picture of Titus in his ACU Wildcats onesie so that I can mail it in to hopefully be published in their quarterly magazine. That morning when Aaris woke up she wanted to wear her new Ariel necklace and insisted that she needed to pick a shirt with purple and in it to match the necklace. Of course everything I picked out was not right in her opinion. She finally spotted her ACU onesie (don't ask me why her 12 month sized onesie was still in her closet) and decided that was the perfect match for her necklace. Much to my surprise, we were actually able to snap her onesie on her. So, I just had to take pictures of my two kids in their matching (literally same size and all) ACU Wildcat onesies!!!

5 comments:

Beth Hames said...

That picture on top is precious! Frame-worthy, for sure...

April Cogburn said...

I was just thinking about those ACU onesies the other day, wishing I had one that would fit Lena now. She fit in her size 12 mo. onesie when she was 4 mo. old, so I know it would not fit her now. Not even as a shirt without it snapped.

Tanya said...

Those pics are so cute! They are definitely siblings...

CM said...

Way to show school pride, kiddos!

LJ said...

I love it! Can't believe that skinny-minny fit, but how funny. Way to show your Wildcat pride!