Today I went and bought Titus his official first pair of walking shoes. I think he really liked them because tonight was the first time he ever pushed one of my hands away and wanted to walk around all over the place just holding one of my hands. And, he did everything he could to keep walking by avoiding anything that was an obstacle. So, now he is ready to go, but not quite willing to let go, yet.
Oh, and as a side note...those are shorts, but the poor boy inherited my short legs, so they look like capris on him. :)




4 comments:
He'll be off and running before you know it!!
very stylish capris no less. :) He looks adorable and I will laugh if you are running after yours before I have to start running after mine. :)
Looks like he's having fun. Cute pics!
Man capris are all the rage, haven't you heard? Happy Birthday Titus!!!
Post a Comment