Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lauren and TK's Wedding

Aaron's sweet, sweet cousin, Lauren got married this last weekend in Dallas to an equally sweet guy named TK. It was the most beautiful rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. And, Lauren was absolutely breath-taking. Aaron was back home taking his engineering licensing exam (8 hours long...YUCK) so it was just the kids and I. Aaron's brothers, niece and parents got to go as well. I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with my brother, sister and brother-in-law. And, I must send out a huge "Thank you" to my brother, Jeremy for watching the kids for me while I was attending the wedding events. And also thanks so much Albert for watching Titus during the wedding.
Rehearsal dinner. I'm sitting with Aaron's brothers and cousins and their sweet girlfriends.
Lauren and TK and their first dance. Her dress was covered in beautiful jewels.
Aaris doesn't even know Lauren's real name. She just thought she was Cinderella. She even asked Lauren (aka - Cinderella) if she had glass slippers.
Vicki (aka - Mamaw) and Titus at the reception
Mamaw with two of her grand kids. Titus is 6 months older than his cousin Cosette.
Aaris NEVER got off the dance floor. She LOVED it!!! She got to dance with the bridesmaids, Janea, Albert (aka - Poppy), Uncle Alan, Mommy, a handful of people we didn't know, and she asked several times to dance with Titus.


Poppy and Mamaw
Aaris and Janea dancing
Three sisters: Vicki dancing with her sister Pat, and her sister Julia (mother of the bride).
Aaris dancing with Uncle Alan
Titus and Mommy





2 comments:

Beth Hames said...

Wow looks like a schmancy wedding. You guys all looked beautiful!

jonna said...

What a great time it lookslike you and the kids had! Cute pictures in the fancy, dressed up clothess