Sunday, October 12, 2008

Skylyn's Baby Shower

On Saturday, Oct. 11, some really great friends from my church through me and baby Skylyn a baby shower. Yes, you heard me right. It's final. Her name is Skylyn. I have no idea about her middle name. That is still being hashed out. Anyway, the shower was WONDERFUL!!!!!! The food was delicious, the gifts were amazing, and the friends were so loving and sweet. Oh, and the cake was so cute because it matched the invitations perfectly. We don't need many necessities, but of the few we do need, we received a good number of them. We also got some absolutely adorable, totally girly gifts. I also have some extremely talented friends. Skylyn received quite a number of homemade, personalized gifts. My mom, grandma, mother-in-law, and daughter were all able to join me for the fun celebration. Aaris was so excited to go because she knew they had "lots of yummy desserts" at showers. That morning she also made me and Skylyn gifts because she knows you take presents to baby showers. She wrote notes and sealed them in envelopes and then gave them to me at the shower. She also helped bring me all the gifts to open. Thanks again for everyone who was able to make it. You truly made me feel honored.

3 comments:

Hattie said...

Your shower looked great! The food table was so pretty and the cake was adorable! Did someone make it? You also look very beautiful in your pictures. Can't wait to see you again!

Alyssa said...

What a beautiful shower! Oh, and I love the name Skylyn, it is such a cute name.

Chera said...

I love the name!! You look so radiant! I'm glad you were surrounded by family and friends who love you so much. Hopefully we can see each other again sometime..it's been years!! ;o)

In the meantime we can email each other ...my email is cheracox@peoplepc.com