We've been blessed that Titus and Skylyn have been given the chance to attend a two day a week preschool. They truly love their teachers and enthusiastically run into the building excited every time. Titus has really made some meaningful relationships and I'm amazed at his ability to tell me every person's names (music teachers, classmates, etc.). It shocks me because Aaris is great at remembering people's faces or special qualities, but not their names. Anyway, Titus's class had practiced a couple of songs for a Thanksgiving Feast the school throws every November. My mom and I got to attend. He was so very proud and just adorable singing with his class. We all got to eat together afterwards and treasured the memory. (And thanks Mamaw for the great squash casserole recipe - it turned out delicious and was eaten up.)
1 week ago




1 comment:
I love these pictures. Very precious!
Post a Comment