During Christmas break we has some buy one/get one tickets to the Barnum and Bailey Circus. The three kids and I went and had a GREAT time. Skylyn and I had never been (if I had, it was so long ago I don't remember) but this was Aaris and Titus' second time. They were mesmerized the whole time. Titus was taken aback by the showmanship of physical demonstrations. Aaris was locked in on the artistry of the dancing, gymnastic, and high flying artistry of the acts. Skylyn loved all of the animals. And, kids being kids all found the elephants "going bathroom" over and over again during the show was just hilarious. Oh, and it may seem unbelievable, but going to a circus and not having to buy a toy, souvenir, concession stand or cotton candy purchase is possible. :)
1 day ago







3 comments:
That is awesome! I personally haven't ever been to the circus, so I am always telling Jeremy how we need to take our kids. It looks like you guys had a great time!
That looks like so much fun! I don't think I have every been to the circus.
Post a Comment