The other day I had to go to a store with the kids. Skylyn was asleep in her stroller, so Aaris and Titus pushed the door open for me to leave. Aaris then stood there and held the door for an elderly couple that was leaving behind me. They told me that I was doing a good job of raising my little girl to be so helpful. Aaris came skipping up to me and I told her how proud I was of her for wanting to help and hold the door open for those people. She said, "Yea, I held the door for you because you were pushing Skylyn and then I saw that those people where almost about to die, so I thought I should help them, too." As I'm typing this I'm just about to burst out laughing again. I did just laugh out loud when she said that to me. She asked me why I was laughing. I told her that she just brings me joy. Then as I was putting her seat belt on her I told her that when we see people that are older like that we should just say that they are "old", not "about to die". Later I was telling my sister what had happened and she then corrected me and said that I should tell Aaris to call them "older" people, not "old" people. So, from now on we'll just all refer to them as "older".
1 week ago




8 comments:
Grandma never liked it when I said "old people"!
I love that one!
That is SO funny!
Hilarious! You are such a great mom!!! You'll be on my speed dial once our little one arrives in June! We have our next sonogram on Friday...hopefully Baby Epperson will be ready to make his/her sex-specific debut :) We'll keep you posted.
Love it!! Happy New Year!! ;o)
Hillarious! The things kids say are great :)
Hee hee.
That is hilarious! I told Kevin and we were both laughing out loud!
Post a Comment