Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Size Update


Skylyn's face

I went in today for my special ultrasound to re-check baby Skylyn's weight. She is still measuring in the less than 10%. The great news is that she looks perfectly healthy. She is just extra small for some reason. Therefore, the specialist said that with babies measuring this small, they usually recommend delivering them once they reach 37 weeks. So, most likely we will be having baby Skylyn next week. I have my regular ob/gyn appointment tomorrow morning where we will discuss more options in greater detail. I am not worried by any means and know that Skylyn is going to be safe and healthy. I just might get to see her earlier than normal.

P.S. Happy Birthday Poppy!! And, thanks for watching the kids on your special day!

5 comments:

CM said...

Wow, that is a great close up of her face, usually ultrasounds aren't so easy to tell what is what! We can't wait to meet her, I can't believe probably next week!!

wilsonfamily said...

Looks like you will have another cutie pie! Great sono pic! We will be thinking and praying for you guys during this time.

Alyssa said...

Wow! That's soon! We will be praying that all goes well since she'll be coming so soon. I bet you can't wait to meet her though.

Jessica said...

Wow, well you said you were ready! We will keep you guys in our prayers........

Charis said...

Found your blog! What a great pic of Skylyn, although soon enough you'll have ones in color :) I'm glad you aren't worried about her size - God created her just as she is - perfect!