I had another check-up at the ultrasound specialist today just to make sure that Skylyn was still safe in my womb. She is great. So, we are still set to deliver on Wednesday. My body is definitely ready! They gave me a picture of her face today and I just had to post it because I thought it was remarkably detailed. I can't wait to see her for real!!!!!!! (Just for those of you that have a harder time seeing ultrasounds: her face is sideways with her forehead being on the right side of the picture)
1 week ago




4 comments:
Wow, that's a great picture! Can't wait to meet her!
Wow... My Mom showed me a pic just like that when I was in her womb... i think I was smiling... (sigh) It's hard to believe that people actually abort these precious parts of every day life...
check out my blog @ www.whateversaysi.blogspot.com,
P.S. she's beautiful!
How sweet! Thanks for sharing that awesome picture! Hang in there...you're almost there! Can't wait to meet her!
That is a neat picture!! Nothing will compare to be able to finally see her!! ;o) Will be praying and thinking about you all tomorrow.
Post a Comment