How is my baby boy already a 1 1/2 year old? I get so frustrated that I get so busy with all the stuff that has to get done in life that I feel like I miss out on what life should really be about. My goal is now going to be that I experience more true living with my family & friends that God has blessed me with instead of keeping busy maintaining the stuff and chores in my life. Okay, so not that I feel like I've cleared the air for myself, let me once again express something shocking...my baby is a full fledged toddler!! Here are 18 things about my little Titus to celebrate his 18 months of life:
1. Titus loves to sing. He doesn't sing any distinct words, but he knows the tunes. He is also known to make up a lot of his own songs.
2. He likes to dance as well. Or, maybe I should say, feel the beat. His dancing consists of moving his shoulders up and down alternately.
3. He has stopped signing as much and just likes to say the words most of the time. He repeats a lot of words, but of course will never do it when asked to in order to actually show someone.
4. He rinses his hair all by himself in the bathtub with a cup full of water and tries to rinse Aaris's for her as well.
5. He likes to brush his teeth and spit out the toothpaste when he's done.
6. Has just started puckering to give kisses this week instead of the oh so classic wide open mouth kisses of babies.
7. Titus prefers to only eat with utensils. And, almost anytime I give him food on a plate he says "haa" (meaning "hot") and blows (very dramatically, but very well) on his food to cool it off.
8. He likes to drive Aaris's motorized motorcycle all by himself. I still help him steer, but he pushes the 'gas peddle' all by himself.
9. Titus likes to "read" books all by himself.
10. He is a "personal space" kid. He does not like people to invade his personal space or touch him (except for me).
11. He loves to be outdoors. This is mainly because he likes everything there is to play outside like balls, swings, slides, running and climbing.
12. Titus has to be wherever Aaris is and has to be doing everything she is doing.
13. He loves playing with any ball and watching any sport. Of course, as revealed in a previous blog, he likes baseball best...at least the batting part.
14. He loves to push buttons and can figure out a way to turn on or open up anything.
15. He loves to sleep with his blankie.
16. He likes to wear hats and jackets/coats.
17. He loves music and likes to play the piano, drums, and musical baby toys.
18. He loves his mommy! And, he is now starting to actually say it. Forever he has called me "dada." He loves to snuggle and cuddle with me.




4 comments:
Such a big boy....he is really growing!!! Great pictures also.
What a sweet nephew I have!
What a darling! He is such a sweetheart.
Titus is such a sweet boy! And I can attest to the personal space thing. You should have seen the look he gave Taylor when I told Taylor to give him a hug the last time he was over here. SO FUNNY!
Post a Comment