Aaris was so excited to be able to count on one hand the number of days until her heart surgery. We go to the hospital tomorrow to take their tour. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. I want to start introducing the idea of soreness to her. I just don't want her to feel deceived when she comes out of surgery and is in pain. I will have to pray over the next couple of days that I am able to prepare her for the pain, but not scare her.
Today's book page from "The Heart of a Princess" is of princess Jasmine still in the hospital after her surgery. This time you see all her family coming to see her.
She is so funny because anytime she meets someone now she asks them if they want to come see her in the hospital.




No comments:
Post a Comment