Thursday, April 3, 2008

7 days to go






We are one week away. I can't believe that at this time in one week we will be with Aaris in the hospital in ICU right after her surgery. It's amazing how in the course of one day something huge is going to happen to our little girl. I am really looking forward to her heart being 100% complete again.

The book page today is of princess Jasmine after her heart surgery in her hospital room looking out the window and the nurse (Belle) taking care of her.

The video was taken last week. Aaris uses most of her nap/rest time to pretend play. She loves to sing as well. I heard her start to sing a song from the movie "The Little Mermaid" and decided to grab the video camera. The beginning of the song is cut off since I was trying to get the camera, but you will hear how she knows every word. She also then segues herself with dialog from the movie into the next song. Later in the nap time I caught her singing one more song from the movie as well. I love, love, love that I still have her monitor in her room so that I can always hear her sweet little mind at work.

4 comments:

Briana said...

That is just too precious! I love listening on Bella playing and pretending, she's on a whole "mommy" phase right now and it's awesome to listen to all the situations she has with her "babies". Aaris is so sweet!

Beth Hames said...

Love the book! What a great idea!

twarpula said...

Its amazing that she remembers all the words! So glad you caught that on tape it so sweet.

LJ said...

Shalalala.... Kiss That Girl! What a wonderful memory to catch "on tape."