Tuesday, April 8, 2008

2 days to go


(Got the cord back - Yeah)



The cord that connects my camera to my computer to download my pictures has gone missing all of the sudden. So, I can't post Aaris's "2" heart countdown picture. I really hope I find it by tomorrow. But, it really does sum up my day. This has been a difficult day in the fact that everything I set out to get accomplished was much harder and took me longer to get done than anticipated. I really hope that tomorrow is a much better day. I would really like to enjoy my time with Aaris.

Today's book page is of princess Jasmine getting to play at the park with all of her friends (all of the princesses) again after her heart is fixed. (You must forgive the drawings in this page. The kit only came with 5 stickers and I had to use the stencil for everything else. It's hard to feel in a stencil with details when I am not artistic.)

3 comments:

Briana said...

Don't let the little things get you down. You and your beautiful girl have plenty of God's love and strength with you. And your stencils are fabulous, Aaris is going to treasure that book for years to come.

Meredith said...

Our family is praying for you guys. I know this is a difficult time and we pray that God will fill your hearts with the peace only He can provide.

Meredith and Scott Kimbrough

myra said...

We're praying for Aaris and your family tomorrow. I know God will take great care of you all through this time.